BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Letter

Dear You,


I used to like you 19 months ago. I`ve been in-like with you and no one knows about it... as in no one. I only keep it to myself just because. That was 19 months ago but everything is all clear to me. My admiration for you did not go away ever since.
You`re so adorable and I see you as the perfect guy for every girl, including me. I enjoy every single moment I shared with you. I cherish every conversation we had, may it be through text, when we chat online, or when we talk personally. Yes, you`re the one I can talk to about everything. And you`re the only person that always tell me I`m the best. You keep on telling me how much good I am. You always see the best in me. You`re the only one who does that. And you know how much thankful I am, for everything.

You`re one of the best things in my life. I`m so glad I get to know you. You`re such a wonderful person. Seriously, you`re the top most guy in my list being the most gentleman and kind. Yeah, I don`t know why but I just feel you are. You`re one deep person and that`s one thing I love about you. I confessed this somewhere, I think.

But on the 16th month, things get different. It`s just that, there comes a time that the intense feeling I have for you somehow fades in a way. It`s when that someone joins us in the picture. My world turns around him which I think was not a good thing to do. I did not totally forget about you, it`s just that I don`t feel the same intense feeling I have then, not until now.

After 19 months, I think I`m here again. I`m back again. I`m acting now just like how I act on that first five months. I guess you`re my ultimate guy. This is like a more-than-a-crush-kind-of-feeling-admiration. I wish you all the best and I`m still here, always here. You deserve to be happy, you know. And thanks for always lifting me up and inspiring me. You are the best! : )

Love always,
Me

0 comments: