BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's Too Late, There's No Escape

Summer's almost over. And as for me, I haven't felt the summer yet. And I don't know if I'm gonna feel it anyway. Well, yes it is the warmness I am feeling because I am experiencing sort-of-a-hell. :)

I've spent all my time attending my summer class. I lack so much sleep, I am forced to study... every single day for I have quizzes the following day. I need to wake up early everyday, and still I am late. My hand is so abused for writing such long notes given by my professors which can be found also on our copies. (such a waste of time and energy) I have to pretend every single day that I am listening to my professors. In short, I am suffering so much pain. I am super and overly stressed. I have no intention of detesting school here, it is just that I want to take some rest. I am just fed up, I think. FYI: I'll be having an exam tomorrow. I am feeling sorrow now because I have to review, but happiness goes with it too for it will be the last day of my agony. yihee. :">

Despite all of the hardships, there's one good reason to be happy this summer. And it happened just last Friday. I have the chance to catch up with my high school friends again. It's been a year since we have the
so-much-fun times. I really missed them, a lot. I am longing for the glorious days of my high school life. College is fun, yes it is. Exciting utmost. Yet, high school is carefree and whimsical.


I still have two more weeks to find more reasons to enjoy my summer 2009, so I guess I should be happy in a way or so. The last two weeks of my summer minus the exam tomorrow will be enough to put me in the mood.

Aside from looking up to the things that will keep me busy, I am super hoping too that I can make it to this site. I don't know, maybe I'll just make this my official online scribbler. :)

Oh, BTW... Can you make me feel happy?

0 comments: