BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Please, Not Now.

Sorry but I`d rather not talk to you now. It` s just that I don`t know what to say. I don`t want to say anything. Maybe I`m just offended... No, I don`t think I`m offended. I really don`t know what I feel. I can`t express what I feel into words. You can`t blame me for being like this, can you? You, from all people should know that. Well, I did not expect you`ll come up to something just like what you did. Yes, I know it`s a joke, to you it was a joke. Everything was like that always. I`m so used to it. It`s kind of different this time. I feel bad, yes. I was kinda hurt. But yeah, I`m good. I`m not angry. I`m not mad. So please understand. I just didn`t expect this. You know, after all my worries and whatnots to you last night, I just did not expect this. Well, I`m not expecting something in return, who am I anyway? But yeah, you`re sorta kind of wrong timing. And I guess that`s the only thing you can blame. We`ll be okay real soon. very, very soon.

0 comments: