BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm looking for love this time, sounding hopeful but it's making me cry


Okay, for the records, my previous entry disturbs a lot of people. They are all like asking what's with my (L) life. And they all got one answer: NONE. Don't worry, I'm fine... way much better than fine. FINEST, eh? I just wrote that for the sake of writing and getting your attention. HAHA. But seriously, that was what I am feeling that day... only that day. :D But now, that feeling is all dead and gone. I'm super feeling light and ugh, whimsy? overjoyed? I don't know why but I am so damn happy. So why not at least be happy for me? :)
I know, the title is very catchy again. I don't know why but that song is my LSS these days. Yes, I know what you're thinking. It's the exact opposite of what I just wrote above. It's somehow bitter. Come on, go! Judge me or kill me if you'd love to. It's all free by the way. BUT, BUT, and BUT... I am not. I am not bitter. HAHAHA. I'm an anti-bitterness person now, eh? That's one of my advocacies in life, to make bitterness disappear on our world. On our should-be-filled-with-happiness-world. I just love to make that title to be my title, alright? DEAL WITH THAT. And really, check out that song... (though I know it's kind of an old song from Mr. A-Z, heehee.) it really makes me "aww..", seriously.
Okay, I will leave it just what it is. I should be doing something right this very moment, eh? I should be reviewing because I will be taking my Accounting exam later tonight. Oh yes, wish me luck. BUT instead of reviewing, I am Facebook-ing, playing poker and two other games, and yes, blogging. At least I know this ain't a sin. ME RIGHT? Yes I am. :P So yes, after posting this, I will go straight to bathe and yes, be ready for school. I'm going to school early, stay at the library and do my stuff: review. I hate to but I need it, eh? God, for goodness sake, I'll be reviewing. HAHA. Okay, so now what? Adios, got to go. :D

_______________________________

Love is blinding when the timing's never right
.

0 comments: