BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So I cry and I pray and I beg, love me, love me, say that you love me




This post is not planned. GOSH. My friend, ugh.. and now I am doubting if I should recognize her as one. gaddemmit. She's really getting in to my nerves. Though I am not feeling bad trip or angry or what, I just don't get it why she acted that way. Is she in to drugs? I am busy Facebook-ing then I receive a text from her, and oh yes btw, the name is Ferry Lene T. Mendiola. Oh it is not a PM you know, it is a group message. AND yes, she's muddaeffin' out of her mind. Her message is full of shitness and more shitness. Okay, sorry for my words, I won't keep it uncensored because, really I am in rage now. I just want to feel the fire burning in.

So here is the fcuking first message:

"Palimos ng konting panahon mo"

-linya ng batang itago natin sa panggalang "Kathleen" sa kanyang "dream guy"

...peace katz... sweet dreams. i love you katz
...bsa/bsba secret lang to ha... baka madinig ni "dream guy" hahaha
..good night. :)

Since I am not unli tonight, I just miscalled her. Then she texted me again:

natouch ka ba sa gm ko? alam kong di ka unli kaya naintindihan ko na yung missed call mo. You're welcome my dearest friend, kahit di mo sabihin naiintindihan ko, para saan pa at naging magkaibigan tayo, diba? Ayos lang yan, wag ka nang umiyak jan. Pero okay lang kung tears of joy. hahaha

then I replied:

tae na yoo, i love you (pajoke na mura, baka mamisunderstoof mo, eh?) kagago mo tlaga, nakakahiya. Ginamit mo pa siya para lang masabi mong mahal mo ko, wag ganun. Okay na yung i love you na lang.
then she replied:
haha ala lang maghintay ka pa pag di pa ko inaantok maya-maya madadagdagan pa yan. haha sulitin ko yung unli ko hehe.

So I did not reply anymore, and for goodness sake, my phone rang again and another group message has been sent:

"bakit nga ba mahal kita kahit na may mahal ka ng iba"

-share ko lang guys yung song na dninededicate ni katz sa "the man of my dreams" nya... :)
And good as I am, I just ignore it and continue my life, then after a while, I received the third and shittest message:

hahaba ng bonggang bongga ang buhok ni Kathleen bukas... wag na kayong magtaka kung makakatapak kayo ng buhok pagtuntong nyo ng Cabanatuan sapagkat the man of her dreams ay kakanta ng bonggang bongga bukas. Nanamnamin nya na siya ang hinaharana ni "dream guy" at dahan-dahan siyang lilipad sa kalangitan sa sobrang hangin sa ulo ngunit puputukin ni "Reyes" ang lumolobo niyang ulo sa sobrang selos. Subaybayan natin ang susunod na kabanata.

Dito na nagtatapos ang chika update ko for today. This is your chika master Ferry, thank you! For more infor, check this website: www.chikamaster-katzlovelife.com.ph

good night... ILY, K.

SO NOW WHAT? WTF??? I don't know. I am not mad but I am thinking about my classmates and friends' reactions tomorrow. GAWD, this one's a big issue. CRAPPYBS.

*Oh yes, I even shot a photo of that muddaeffin' quote she group messaged. I even put my oinky boinky there, oh! And I showed off my skills in lettering. Sheeessh. Oh I thought, everything today is happy. But yes, this one is lame. Very lame. Gaah, I should be sleeping this time. eh? I need to wake up early tomorrow, 'coz I'll be applying for my driver's license naa! YAY! Oh sorry, 'yay' isn't good for this raging post. HAHA. So, now what? Adios, amigos! BB bitckes. LMAO. (kk, I'll edit this soon.)

FN: The title is not related to the post itself. I am just running out of titles, eh? It's the banner of my Multiply site. Come on, check it out: [LINK]

0 comments: