BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You make me happy whether you know it or not




August 18, 2009. Tuesday. Marked.

I have never been THIS HAPPY for a long time now. Thanks God for giving it to me today. I'm talking about the happiness, babe. Truly remarkable. :D I thought that this would be just an ordinary day for me, going to school then going home, you know. BUT, I'm wrong. I've got a lot of reasons to show off my pearly whites. And I'll tell it to you now, one by one.

First, it's him. MWAHAHA. (kinikilig ako, srsly.) Oh well, being the 'first' reason goes to show that this is the primary reason of my happiness. Yes, it is. His smile? Candid and captivating. His eyes? Sincere and penetrating. His voice? Oh boy, it's perfect. He has the rockstar-can-be-balladeer-voice. As time goes by, my admiration to this guy goes deeper and deeper. I heard him sing once and then I heard him again earlier today. And yes, he got me head over heels in like with him. Great voice, playing instruments and whatever music inclination is really my weakness. He's playing the guitar and he is singing on our room and all I know is... Bang! Bang! It's like I so love him to death. I just can't stop myself from smiling the whole time he sings. Too bad, I went out with my friends that's why I haven't finished his whole concert thing. But that's fine with me anyway, because I am afraid that one more song from him will make me fall on my knees. Get me? :) (oh, God! What am I just saying?) So yeah, I will just watch him tomorrow on our club day because he will be the one representing our club on a singing contest. YAY! Gosh, if he sings a Christian Bautista song tomorrow, damn! I don't know, he will definitely get me. I am so ready to swoon over him. And yes, I am smiling until now. YIKI! :'>
I just don't get it why he is always singing Hale songs. And he even sang Your Guardian Angel. Damn, mi favorito, btw.
Oh man, it makes my feeling more intense. Jeez, we have the same choice of music. Uuuy, soulmates. *lowlz. I wish, though!
Oh, reality check-slash-bad news: He's taken. BOOHOO. HAHAHAHA.

Second, I have bumped Mrs Mananquil, the adviser of our school paper, The Immaculate on the school corridor. And guess what? She told me that she had read my written article and she loves it. Jeez, I really did not expect it because I know that particular article is lacking of something I do not know. Okay I'll tell it to you straight, I know that I have not given my best in writing that article because I really am not feeling well that time. That is why it really shocked me when she told me she likes it. And she told me too to continue writing good works. Oh, man! Though I know I don't deserve that compliment, it made me happy in a way, of course. Like hello? HAHA. Yipee. And that makes me want to write more, HAHA. Inspired, eh? I am really inspired... read above paragraph. HAHA. :)

And lastly, my friends. OF COURSE. They are the reason that I breathe, they are the reason I still believe. JAI HO. HAHAHA. Nah. Kidding aside, they really made me happy, too. We bonded so much today. Specifically, it's Cathy and Ferry (yeah, make it KATY PERRY) we talked a lot, especially our rants about love, life and friendship. Yes, need I say more? We enjoyed reviewing for our quiz on Computer although we are so noisy. Luckily, we got 29 out of 30. The three of us. BOOHOO still. My wrong answer is mispelled, I made it 'stirring' instead of 'steering.' Ferry's wrong answer is also mispelled, she wrote 'inplementation' instead of 'implementation.' Cathy's wrong answer is, ugh, don't mind it, it is just because it is a wrong answer, heehee. And my two other friends, got 29 too and they got the same mistake with Cathy. Will this be a good proof that my friends and I are smart? HAHA. jk. And for the record, I am not that bad in spelling, it just so happen, you know. (Oh, too defensive, eh?) FYI: We reviewed just one our before the quiz. So, are we smart? Yes or yes? :D Aww, I so appreciate it, thank you. HAHA. So getting back to the story, we laugh a lot today. Super. We are all having a tight budget but still we went to the mall and decide to eat out. Yet, we're having a hard time choosing where to eat because of our budget. And after 30 minutes of discussion, we ended up eating at KFC. Yes, that was fun though. And let me share you our deal, that we are going to eat out one time and we will be ordering no drinks, just water and then we will just look for calamansi and putting it on the water, turning our water in to a calamansi juice. Yes, for real. Oh, that's exciting. HAHA.

Yes, I am so happy today. I hope I'll still be tomorrow and forever more. HAHAHA. Yiki, so that's it for now. I'll just update you soon, kk? bb everyone, take care! :x


_______________________________________________________

I know you hate it when I say these things right in your face but I can’t lie, you know me better it’s cause the words inside just speak the truth.



0 comments: