BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Right in the thick of love, at times we get sick of love


Holla people! It's been a while since my last post, ah? Oh, it has been a long while, mind you. And now, I'm trying to catch up again. Sorry for being absent the past weeks, I've been attacked by my sickness, eh? Laziness plus a blank-mind. There are a lot of things that keep me busy the moment I'm out of the blog scene. AND, yes... I'm too tired to share all of it here. :"| BUT, all of those experiences are written on my journal. I still have a back-up, though.

Okay, so I'll get back to work. YIHAA, I miss this, eh? :">

Have you ever been in a situation wherein you are getting close to someone and you set your mind that he is just a friend but then, there are times that you feel like backing out? If yes, then you'll get me. I really had no feelings with this guy, but there are a few times that I find him very gentleman and it really moved me. BUT, as I have told you, I have set my mind that he will be nothing to me but a friend. That's what I want, really, and I don't want to cross that limit for in the end I know I will be the one losing, AGAIN. Oh well, this is not about me being afraid to risk and lose, you know... It's just that I don't want to be there yet. Period.

So yes, I lose my appetite to continue what I am writing now. I'll be back maybe later, maybe soon but definitely not maybe not. :) I swear. bb. :3

- - -

"Take it slow maybe we'll live and learn, maybe we'll crash and burn, maybe you'll stay, maybe you'll leave, maybe you'll return. Maybe another fight, maybe we won't survive but maybe we'll grow we never know baby you and I."

CREDITS: Image from jane-addiction




0 comments: