BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

In this world there's real and make believe

I am super pissed off today. I waked up 15 minutes before my first class. I'm late. AGAIN. What's new about this? HAHA. Oh well, I am an hour late, not bad for my two hour PE class. :D
Oh, that smiley is pretending, I am really not in to the smiling mood now.

So yes, I am an hour late and that class was our first meeting with our PE instructor. They told me there's a punishment for late students, and that is, I should be singing. FCUK! I love singing but I don't really sing. But they're urging me to sing just for the attendance. FCUK AGAIN. Gullible as I am, I sang. And I sang a cheesy love song. FCUK.

Then suddenly, they're all like laughing then told me it was a prank. SH*T. I hate them all. I wish I just did not attend that class. I am loathing this day. EVER. My new classmates do not know me that well yet, and then they saw me singing? Shoot. I think they'll be snobbing me from now on. HOHOHO.

You know what hurts? My friends. God. My friends did not even tell me that it was nothing but a joke after all. Great friends. I hate them too. HAHA.

And you know what hurts me most? Our instructor dismissed us just after my number. Yes, after they heard my ange-hell-ic voice, the class ended. So I have a total of 5 minutes time attending that class -- 4 minutes is the time they're asking me to sing and 1 minute is that me experiencing embarrassment and hell.

I am on the computer shop now, just outside school. I just want to be with my best-est friend, the computer. Releasing this fcuking feeling. Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick. Sh*t. I know that isn't really a big thing. But sorry, this is a big thing for me and you have to deal with that.

Okay. I'll continue this later at home. My mind is stuck, you know. Wish me luck later on facing my classmates. MWAHAHAHA. Oh, I'm so excited to attend my Oral Communication class later, favorite one. And because I'll be seeing my great gay professor later. I just adore him. Yay, I feel some kinda relieved. :3 Somehow.

•••

I'm home now. And I am happy to say that I am feeling okay now. Very okay. I have a lot of reasons to be happy and its because:

  • Its raining. YEHESS. :D
  • My room is the perfect spot to see my crush. HAHA
  • My current favorite professor gives me a 10 on our activity.
  • I met cute and hot guys this afternoon
  • One of those guys looks like L Lawliet. My L Lawliet. <3 style="font-style: italic;">(He's a classmate!)
  • I am beside a cute guy on the jeep
  • I am in front of a handsome and smells-so- good guy on the jeep
  • I am able to have skin to skin with him, about 347 times. WUHOO. HAHAHAHA
  • I came home early
  • I am in front of the computer now
  • I am getting in love with Christofer Drew Ingle
  • It's a Friday tomorrow. YES.
  • There is no more NSTP class during Saturdays.
  • I'm gonna reach level 12 in no time.
  • Lastly, my Mommy is coming home tomorrow. YAY!


Oh, I think it is all about boys this time, HOHO. Go on, call me a bitch. MWAHAHA. I don't even care, eh? At least I am happy. HAHA.

Hey, sorry for the fcukfcuk things and sh*tsh*t things above and on my previous posts, ah? I just can't help not to say type that. But I want to change really. Yes, I am serious. Please, just bear with me, for now. Thanks.


0 comments: