BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 1, 2009

You said you would come rain or shine


My summer class is finally over. Officially over. (biggest smile ever!) ^------^

As for the result of my exam on my history class, (the one I have mentioned on my previous post that I give no time to review) I have *drum rolls please* PASSED it. Wuhoo! I wasn't expecting to pass for I really do not know anything about that but I am able to read some parts of it anyway before the exam starts. It helps though!

I really can't express how happy I am now. So I've decided to just list down the reasons of my happiness:

  • I PASSED on my last exam
  • I can sleep all-day long and whenever I want to
  • Rainy days is coming
  • My birthday is coming too! :D
  • I can go online whenever I want to
  • I have enough time to read my new books and magazines.
  • I can go places now.
  • I will now have new sign pens and stick notes.
  • I can give more focus on my games.
  • I can watch tons of movies and my favorite series!
  • I'll be a super couch potato again
  • John Lloyd and Liz Uy is not together anymore. MWAHAHA. (I am so sorry for this.)
  • My unlimited text will be more sulit. :)
  • I'll be away from my friends in quite some time. hoho.
Though I am this happy now, there are some issues too that troubles me:
  • No allowance for two weeks. (This one makes the two weeks long)
  • I am going to miss writing my block and section.
  • I am going to miss the cute guys in school. HAHA.
  • I'll be less noisy this time.
  • I think I'll be fatter. HAHA
  • I am shifting course this year
  • I'll be away from my friends in quite some time
Yehheess! Isn't it lovely? :)


When it rains do you sleep through it?
Do you face the day?
Do i make you feel like you're in the way?
And when it's sunny, do you stick around when it shines
And i come by your house to close the blinds

And you, you change, cause I hardly ever see you when it rains
Could you call me please and make my day?

0 comments: