BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So tired of broken hearts and losing at this game *** JULY-AYAY

Ohayou people!!! I am here again updating this bloggy-blog blog of mine after ugh, two weeks? Oh well, nothing's up with me anyway. I don't know why but my life is very stagnant. :| No pagbabagos, you know. I felt like I am living just to wake up - go to school - go home - and sleep.

#

What's the feeling of being bitter? Urban dictionary defines it as: to be pretty damn upset about something and maybe I've been bitter the past days. Argh. Why? It's because I am super in love with an anime character. Yes, I am. I am in love with L Lawliet of Death Note. He's always on my mind, eh? Yeah, this is weird. And then, I have a classmate on my speech subject (the one I mentioned on my previous blog) and he really looks like L, at least for me. I just can't resist to look at him because he's so L. I don't know if he knows L and makes himself look like him. Plus he's kind of a rocker type, which I really adore. Well, whatever. And that's the reason I consider him as my crush. BUT all of my friends are crushing on him too, selfish as I am, I just don't want the popular-to-the-girls-type-of-guy so that's why I've decided to stop crushing on him. So there it goes, he's not my crush anymore but whenever I see him, he reminds me of L again and then all I know is I ended up smiling. WAAAH. I hate this feeling. And I think this guy is liking one of my friends, this is fine with me. BUT as they all know that I have a crush on him, (which I just ended up) maybe they'll be thinking that I am super left behind, get me? I am not okay with that. You know, the your-crush-having-a-crush-with-a friend-of-yours situation . It's not painful or what because this is just purely admiration, that's it. Go on, be happy. I am perfectly fine. :)) So, what am I gonna do? Ah, basta. Hindi ko na siya crush. He's not L. He's not my L. He's just a guy. And this is so much for that. BB.
FYI: I changed my friendster layout just now. [LINK]

#

For other informations, school and Facebook is keeping me busy these days. Since I am having afternoon classes, I am still continuing my vampire life. I sleep mostly from 1-2 am and wake up from 10-11 am. I used to get 8-9 hours sleep a day. :)
I am trying my very best to learn the basics of Financial Accounting, HAHA. I am super enjoying my Oral Communication class. :)
I am getting ready for Joyce's debut on Friday. Yes, I will not attend my Accounting class on Friday, so yes I am cutting class. HAHA. YAY! I'll be seeing my high school friends again. :D
And lastly, it is 12:15 AM now. So this is nothing but JULY. YAY! My birthmonth.
MMMMM... Happy. HAHA. Be ready because I'll be posting my wishlist soon. :3
So that's it for now. BB.^^

0 comments: