BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

When I look at the stars, I feel like myself

Vacation. Midnight. Rain. Cold. Alone. Net. The perfect set-up for me. All the happiness, freshness and satisfaction fills me... until when all of it was ruined by my parents. BOOHOO!

It was about one in the morning when they saw me still awake asking why am I still up, what am I doing in front of the computer, what am I doing with my chat mates -- especially that they're both guys. Those CSI-like interrogations. WTH? They are my friends and we can talk about anything. They're accusing me AGAIN. Oh, they always do.

Loneliness. Coldness. It did not get me into sleep that I ended up thinking about a lot of things instead -- things that brought me into tears. Random stuffs that engulf my consciousness. I feel melancholic. So melancholic that I know the sky is with me. There are no stars that will give me company.

The sweltering and feel-good music ringing in my ears made me sleep. Thanks to Maria Mena! :) I forcibly convinced myself to lock my eyes, hoping that the rest of my day will be fine. It was around four in the morning that time.

And here I am now, awake. Making the rest of my day and hoping still, that all of this goes well and ends well.

Maybe I've been the problem, maybe I'm the one to blame
But even when I turn it off and blame myself, the outcome feels the same
I've been thinking maybe I've been partly cloudy, maybe I'm the chance of rain
Maybe I'm overcast, and maybe all my lucks washed down the drain


CREDITS:
picture to wantyouback

0 comments: