BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Katz-arap!

Surprise! I am here now. hoho. Oh, well. Nothing's new except that I miss this. :) I am always online, you know that. :) But the past days, my online hours is from 11 am until 2 am... And I don't know why, haha. But yes, I feel sorry for I have not updated my blog the past days, it is just that my attention is super focused on another addicting Playfish game and it is no other than Restaurant City.
Obviously, it is about foods, restaurant eh?
Duh! This is fun and for me, a strategic game. It is added to my list on why I love Facebook. :) In Restaurant City, I can hire my own friends and let them work on my resto. They can be the chef, waiter, or cleaner, you know. I can exchange ingredients too with my fellow restaurateurs to improve my menu. I can go restaurant-hopping anytime I want. Plus, I'll be the one in-charge with the inter
iors of my hub. Very great!
Having my own restaurant is a dream that's why I am enjoying this. Ugh, addicted to this is more appropriate, I guess. It is still on the works, and as of now I am on level 8. I started just last Saturday afternoon. Not bad, because it is kind of hard to level-up. Oh yes, I named my very own restaurant Katz-arap :9 (I know, it's funny.) Go lau
gh!

And here are some pictures of my humble restaurant:

INSIDE














MENU
















OUTSIDE
















WORKERS

0 comments: