BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Linger

by J. Ana Fuentes Flores

Think about those parts of a woman

you’d like to feed on,
as you love on the sands of some region.
The taste of these parts will mingle with the sea.
They will remind you of raw oysters.
I have those parts too.
Perfumed with my knowledge
of the ways of this life.
I have lengths and mounds and tips
in sinful shades of pleasure:
crimson, golden tan, coral pink, virgin white
like you’ve never imagined.
If only you chose to,
I can be a familiar weight in your hands –
a known heat that will remind you
of the sea in the summer.
If you only chose to,
The right and just season will come,
when you can hold out
your strong hands and wait.
Be patient.
You will feel the tides of my sea
rise,
swell,
and fall into you.

0 comments: