BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 15, 2009

Fcuk what i said it dont mean sh*t now

Okay. How should I start this? I don't know. :D

So to make this much easier, I'll do this the preschooler kind of way:

In a child-like voice...


The first day of my second year in college is like a vegetable that mommy gives me, I don't want to take and eat it but I have to, this is for my own good blah, blah, blah... like what she always told me.
I made it past 1 pm. I am late but my teacher is later than I am, and so that makes me early. It is very hot that's why I am not in the mood. I am loathing my class schedule. There's this teacher who gave us assignment... on t
he first day of classes. *how's that?*

I am with my old friends and I met my new classmates. I have a long chat with them. Asking about everything happened on their vacations. We are talking about each others toys. I feel relieved. Especially when it rained; the hardest. I really love the rain.

One of my teachers did not show up, that's why we decided to go to the canteen and eat up.



We went to the room after eating and still there's no teacher appearing
and that's why we ended up playing. We are (illegally) playing cards, on the first day of classes. *how's that? again, I know.*




Normal mode...

We are waiting for 1 1/2 hour but luckily, the teacher did not come. Bummer.

I went to the mall with my friends just because I thought our guy friend is there, I have a promise to be made, eh? And when in the mall, I am surprised when they said that he's not there and he is heading home but then he'll be coming back to the mall again just for us. Yes, it is raining that time. Aww. Aww. Aww. Super sweet. :)

He treat us, yay! It's his birthday last June 12. Belated to you! :) I told my girl friends that we should buy something for him, so that's it. While he is ordering for our food, we sneaked in and looked for something to give and guess what it is... TA-DAAH... It's a brief. HOHOHO. Brown brief with stars to be exact. My choice. Wuhoo. Well, I just hope it'll fits him. (I know you'll gonna read this, I am super sorry for exposing it here. Don't worry, there are no names stated. Smile. :D)

(For my own opinion, underwear given as a gift for the opposite sex is very sexy. Really.)

*And as for the logic that I am one of those who have given an underwear, it just clearly stat
es that I am sexy. MWAHAHAHA.

I AM SEXY, RIGHT? ANSWER ME. YES OR YES? :D :D

*SADLY, there are no pictures taken while we eat and most sadly, there is no picture of the brief. Argh, I forgot to take a shot. It's cute pa naman. I will be seeing it, maybe.. Soon. Or maybe later today (June 16, 2009) If he'll allow me too. MWAHAHAHA... But its close to impossible for me to hold it. :( Yes, I really am in touched with that undies. HOHO. Oh yes I know, you are cursing me right now. HAHA. Sorry.

After we dine out, we went home. I dropped at Lara's party and then that's the only time I
reached home. We chat with Mommy and Daddy, it's been 4 days since they went away. Jeez, I am so helpless, I cannot sleep. I am too paranoid the past days. I am missing them SO SO SO much. :( Yeah, that's why I am still awake until now. I really can't sleep. :((( Ugh, I have to stop this. I don't want to cry.

Oh, this guy friend really made my day. He texted me and said, he really came back because my friend texted him that I did not go home yet just because I thought he's there. Oh well, sweet. Nakakakilig. HAHAHAHA. Anlakas koo! :) ILY guy friend. HAHA.

Oh yes, I'm gonna share you my good night quote which I messaged to my friends:


"It is hard to run from a feeling that hunts me every now and then. It is painful to tell my heart that I don't need it. I keep on pretending that it's better to be alone when in fact I feel so empty. But why take chances if I see no hope? Why try if there's nothing to win for? Sometimes, it pays to wait. Never hurry. Let infatution die a natural eath and gives birth to true love when its time."

So that's it for now and I'm here ending this and slowly fading away...


NOTES:
◘ Sorry for the title.
◘I'll be mentioning names on my future blogs. SWEAR.



•••••

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fading
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

0 comments: