BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I hate you tonight



My Valentines Day is good. It's great. I'm talking about the Valentines day literally. All's good by day but the night? Like now. Tonight? No, it is not. I plan to post everything that happened today but yeah, I'm ruined. I'm sad? Yes. I want to write how much my friends made me happy today but my mood's totally messed up now. I can't write those happy moments when I feel so fcuked up. Oh yes, my kind of writing is also fcuked up. All be fcuked.

This may be shallow but yeah, because of that one thing, I almost forget how much happy I am. And yes, I'm crying. Oh. I really don't know. I'm such a shallow person. People's words are like everything to me. And your words tonight, it fcuks me up. I just can't believe you can't give me that one little favor. I'm asking if you can give me a favor and you just said yes. When I told you about it, you backed out. You know what's shitting the hell out of me? You even have the guts to prove what I'm feeling towards you. You thought I won't do it for the sake of money and for the sake that you'll feel I'm really okay? Oh boy, you're wrong. I don't care. I fcuking feel bad.

I did it just to prove how bad I felt. And for Pete's sake, you give me the favor. Like shit, why the hell? Why now? And you're telling me, just to fix things up between us. That is so lame. What's done's done. Hope you'd just stand up on your words. I don't get it why I'm crying now. It's been too long since I last cried. And now you, you made me shed a tear. You made me cry.

Like srsly, I'm so happy the whole day. Then you fail me and now I'm crying. Shit. Valentines is really overrated. You're my closest and now we're in this sitch. Blame yourself. I hate you for making me feel like this. Too ironic that I even told you I love you just before we had a fight and now I'm ending the night hating you. I know it won't take us long to make it up, but yeah this is how I felt. I'm not okay and I hate you.

Photo from Google; Moi current Facebook profile picture.

0 comments: