BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Project 28 8&9/28

This is serious now. I'm on a fucking diet. I started yesterday, yeah with the slimming coffee brrr. I have a cup then a bowl of porridge helped me get through the whole day. And super lots of water. Fruits too! Then at night, I eat dinner with only a tiny cup of rice. hrhrhr. But yeah, I started reviewing and I haven't resist temptation and I ate chips. Just a little. I danced. I slept about 11 pm. This is so not me.


I woke up 6:30 am. Then a cup of coffee again. I did a 30 minute exercise. Then I ate my lunch before going to school, a cup of rice again. Lots of water and fruits. Our professor dismissed us at 4, I went to the mall with Ferry. She owe me a treat and asked me if I want a sundae. I refused though I really want. I told her to buy me a yogurt instead. We stayed at the Food Court and holy cow, I'm drooling. She's eating chips and shake while I'm only eating my yogurt. A friend, Crishabelle came and she has tacos. Oh my. And she's eating right in front of me. Gaah, I really need to stop myself eating those foods, eh? But yeah, Saturday is my reward day so I can get to eat my food cravings. I can't wait.

This is pretty hard. Well yeah, hard. But I'm gonna do this 'cos I want to. I'm not doing this for anybody. I'm not doing this just for the money at stake. I'm doing this for myself and I'm sure this will be a success.

0 comments: