BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 3, 2010

EYESORES: You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly





Aannyeonghaseyo! :3 Yay! I was like K-popped the past weeks, you know. I`ve been busy watching series and movies `cos yeah, what should I do? Life gets boring everyday. Anyway, so I was like blogging last night then I decided to watch episodes of You`re Beautiful again. It was like about 3 AM then. But sadly, my Dad woke up and saw me awake still and he`s like, "Why are you still awake, ha? Go sleep." And I was like, "Du`h, get used to it," only to myself. It`s Black Saturday, you know. I need to be tamed.

So my plan to watch was canceled. I just stayed in my room and decided to go doodle. I`m in search for my doodle diary but yeah, it was missing. I`m looking for it for minutes and yeah, I did not get to see it. I super need to find that, it has everything about me and no one should ever read the contents there. I have to find it.

But yes, I can feel my doodler-self saying that she wants to doodle. Okay, call me crazy. No, but seriously, I want to doodle and since my diary`s missing, I ended up doodling on my graphing notebook back in high school. Yeah, I haven`t finished my doodle yet `cos my pens are missing too. Oh life, everything`s been missing. To tell you, the statement I wrote on my doodle-work is this, "I never had the courage to tell you how I feel," come on, what`s up with me again? Chase Coy`s hitting me again.

I was like this on February and then I stopped on March. Now, it`s April... I don`t wanna get back. But what if it gets back? Oh no! Not again. I don`t want to go gaga over him again. HAHA. This can`t be. So yeah, help me get through this. It will only cause trouble and pain. Oh, drama!

Anyway... I just discovered an awesome application on Facebook last night. It was the Eyesores application. It`s like a gift application you can send to your friends but not annoying and way too cool, you know. I super liked it `cos its alienated and monsterized. So me. I send my friends Eyesores, too bad I can`t post it on my own profile. So I just hit my friends a message telling them to please send me Eyesores. HAHA. And just when I woke up today, that`s about 1:30 PM. Yes, I`m a sloth. If I were a Pokemon, I`d be Snorlax. HRHRHR. I checked my Facebook and I got 13 notifications. Yikee, I love! And my friends sent me Eyesores. HAHA I`m so happy, great way to start my day. :)

One more thing to get this post more random... I have a dream, like wuhoo! A very good dream. It includes me and oh, never mind. We`re like three in my dream. (gummymilk and sizzlingkrabbymeat) Okay, that was funny. :)) But yeah, the dream`s too sweet that I don`t wanna be awake anymore. And when i woke up, I was like so kilig and I ended up daydreaming. I continue the story myself. : ) So yeah, stop the randomness. Today is super great. I hope this gets through until tonight. I`ll get to update this later and add more sensible photos than my Tumblr mosaic. HAHA. It`s just that, it`s not connected, you know. :)

0 comments: