BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

No Regrets

I`m happy, yes. I`m happy that finally, I have told him a part of what I`m feeling. This feeling is super great. Yeah, I felt like I really have taken the risk. I have taken this the fun way. I just don`t know what his reaction will be. I hope he`ll appreciate it, like somehow appreciate it. I made my surprise for one whole day, while the other surprise that I`ll give him maybe tomorrow, I made it also for about 2 days. Yeah, I really made those whole heartedly. I`m not expecting something in return. A simple appreciation from him would be more than enough. Okay, so now everything`s getting clearer. Oh, well. I just can`t hide behind all these, eh? I really want to explode `cos I can`t tell this to anybody. So yeah, just to experience that sense of relief again, I`ve done this. Yeah, no regrets please. Whatever happens, happens.


If ever he doesn`t appreciate the video, that will be fine with me. Yes, I`ll definitely be sad but yeah, I can`t force him to like it. All I know is that I made something like this just because I want to. This is my way of telling him that, yeah he`s special. He`s that important to me. He`s one of my closest friends. This is my way, eh? I`m the kind of person who doesn`t go for material things. I`m more of a sentimentalist that`s why I`m applying it also to the people around me. I`m assuming that they`ll love what I love. `Cos yes, if I`m the one who was given this kind of present, I`ll be super thankful. But yeah, we`re all different and I have to accept it. So now, I`m going to sleep and I just don`t know what will happen next. I don`t know if I can call this a good night. Good bye, what?

0 comments: