BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Friends, I Love You



I made a video to sum up everything that has happened yesterday. Yeah, I super enjoyed hanging out with my friends, to bits. Thanks to Charlotte for initiating this and I also have to thank myself for allowing this to happen. What? No, I mean, I`m the one who invited these people, y`know. And yeah, thanks everyone for coming and letting me experience such joy and excitement.
I told them that we`ll meet at 12 noon but I texted them already as early as 11 AM telling that that I`m at the mall. Why? Because I knew it. I know these people so much that they love being late... always. Too bad they know me that well too that`s why they did not believe. They`re always late, yes. But yeah, I`m their queen. It`s already 1pm and we`re not complete yet. Jeez. Then we had our lunch at about 2pm. Yeah, Karate Kid, the place to be `cos it`s always empty. heehee.

I`m super broke, I only eat Jr. Katsudon, only 75 pesos. :D I also won 50 pesos from Kenneth, `cos yeah I beat him. We want to watch Clash of the Titans but we end up on what`s planned, Babe I Love You. Fuck Sam Milby. So yeah, the movie for me, wasn`t good. It was more of a comedy than a romantic kind of movie. Sorry, but I`m not a fan. :)

Well, the funny thing is, yeah we bought premiere tickets. And as we`re heading the cinema, I forgot that I was holding my camera then the lady guard told me it was prohibited, yes I know, and I need to let her keep that. Sorry but I don`t want too, so I told her I`ll be back, I`ll just give the camera to a friend and all that. Alibi, you know. The truth is, I just put it under my pants. HAHA, Good thing I`m wearing black and that I have a bag to cover up.

As we`re inside the movie house, there are no vacant seats other than the first row. That goddamn row. Fuck the fact it was ever created. I hate to say this but yes, I`m too small for that spot. I can`t seat naturally `cos I won`t be able to see the screen. Yeah, I`m super decided to take another seat. Kenneth wants to transfer too, `cos yeah he`s smaller than me. HAHAHA just kidding. :) I found two vacant seats the row right next to us but there`s a bag on one seat and the lady told me it was occupied. So yeah, I look for other seats and found one on the left side of the theater, I transferred there, alone. And yeah, I was like sitting next to a clingy-PDA-couple. I just don`t mind them but yeah they`re too annoying.

Then yeah, Kenneth did not take it anymore. Guess he can`t watch well so he transferred to the seat next to me. And yeah, he kind of covered the two. And gladly, I`m not alone anymore. The couple leave the movie house earlier so Lou transferred to the seat next to Kenneth so there`s the three of us together.

Rhea came about in the middle part of the movie and so they decided to watch the movie once more. After the movie, we told them to transfer next to us so that we`ll be together on the next screening. We took photos during the break even though we know it`s prohibited. So during the second screening, I told Kenneth and Lou that I`ll be going out to meet Marvin. Yeah, one thing more is that I am not enjoying the movie so might as well, go out. Kenneth joined me `cos I`m his idol, HAHA. We then talked to Marvin like there`s no tomorrow. And we haven`t gone inside since then. We stayed at the movie lounge and yeah, the others went out too.

My Mom`s bugging me to go home and meet her early. It was like about 4 o`clock then. I was scheduled to take my haircut and to visit the tailor that`ll make my dress for my cousin`s wedding. So yeah, it was all canceled because I can`t take leaving my friends and missing out the fun.

We went to Mcdonald`s then Tom`s. We played my most loved sport, hockey shizz. And yeah, as always, it made me more bankrupt. I lost 80 pesos. 40 for Lou, and 20 each for Kenneth and Patrick. Jeez, fuck it. I paid Kenneth 20 while I`ll pay Lou andPatrick via load. So all in all I just lost 30 pesos `cos I won 50 from Kenneth. Aside from getting bankrupt, I ended up getting hurt `cos I was fingered during the game. And yeah my left arm hurts so bad, until now.

But no regrets, I had so much fun. Oh btw, I went home 7 o`clock PM. :) My Mom`s like mad at me for a minute and told me I won`t be able to go out the next day. And sheesh, I was planned to attend a friend`s debut party. Oh life.

As soon as I got home, I headed in front of the computer and do my stuff. I was like offline the whole day and I haven`t updated any of my accounts. My Tita called me on Skype and yeah, we talked. Then my friends bug me to go Skype and do conference. Like seriously, I was so damn busy. I told them, later, later, later. They started about 8:30 and I joined 10:00. We talked until quarter to 12, I think. Yeah, they`re Krystovic, Marvin, and Kenneth. My perv friends, oh I mean, best friends. =)) HAHA. So yeah, all`s fun. I was too busy that I haven`t eaten my dinner. My last meal was my Jr. Katsudon lunch at Karate Kid. I just sip on a hot chocolate before I went to sleep. I sleep at about 3 am. Yeah, I`m a vampire that super fucking bites. :D

0 comments: