BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Realizations from 08 April 2010


*Doing what you love makes you the happiest. You may feel tired physically but you will have no regrets of doing it. It is like a supply of drug that helps you stay alive. If there`s passion, I may say, there is success.

*Change. It`s inevitable. It`s contagious. It`s just nice to know that there are still a few people hungry for change. A change for our betterment. Sacrificing themselves makes me want this kind of people. All I hope for is that they`re not deceiving us, that they`re not playing games with us. In our present situation, there`s no room for jokes anymore. We`re close to being helpless. Everyone`s desperate in getting the change we`re all wanting for ages now. Make it real, people. Make it real.

*Everyone`s given choices. I have chosen mine and now choose yours. I may not be able to vote yet but being involve as early as now can do something. If I were to vote, I have my pick. We can practice our rights as early as one, two, three, anyway. I may be minor but I know I can do something. Who knows? This can help us achieve change.

*Loving knows no distance. You love just because, no need for reasons. Having someone you love distant to you is really difficult but knowing you`re enduring all those difficulties makes it clear that you love with all your heart. It`s painful, yes. But once you get through it, it`s nothing but happiness.

*Trust can`t be bought, it`s earned. You can`t get one`s trust too easily. We all must be patient. And once you gain someone`s trust, don`t ever do anything that can break it. `Cos once it`s broken, it will never be the same again. Learn to value the trust that someone gave you, it`s priceless. Get this in mind, not all people can be trusted. Don`t count yourself in with them. Knowing someone trusting you let others know what kind of person you are. It`s precious, take care of that.

*Humans are not robots. We cannot do many things at the same time. You`re not that great. It`s difficult, face it.

0 comments: