BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Summer Bummer, Whatever!


Hay. This is just the first week of vacation and yeah, boredom`s already here. Oh well, I`m not actually bored but I can feel the need of wanting new things to explore. Yes, I can spend the whole vacation right in front of this computer but I need to get a life, you know.

I`m stoked to be on the beach, enjoy the summer`s heat but unfortunately, I`m here at home and cursing the hot weather. Yes, it`s different. Gaah, what`s in store for me this summer, ha? I got no money. Yes, I`m broke. I can`t go out and chill and stuff. What a vacation, bummer.

And I thought, what more if I have no computer? If I have no Photoshop and internet with me? If I have no TV, radio and DVD player? A blender and air-con, maybe? If I got no camera and phone? If I got no pens and notebook? Wow, too hard. Let me die, aye? Fuck life if that happens.

Yeah, the image above is me. That`s me now. Everyday. My routine? I`m awake from 11 AM until 2 to 4 AM. I just stay in front of my computer the whole time that I`m awake. And if not, I`m on the dining table eating or in front of the television watching. Just that. See? Tell me who has a life now? Yeah, but it seems like I`m enjoying it. I just don`t know until when I can stand this. I need money, you know? I need money. Damn it.

0 comments: