BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yes, I`m jealous.

Yeah, tweets from my Twitter. Gaah, kasi naman. I was like browsing some photos on Facebook and I just saw this guy and yeah, he has really changed. Grabe, iba talaga. He`s my crush back then and he doesn`t have a clue about it. Like yeah, `cos I was acting normally the whole time, at least for me. And now, my gosh! He has really changed... he`s too handsome now. Yeah, he isn`t cute. He`s handsome. I don`t know maybe because he`s my crush until now or what. I don`t know if it`s my eyes or my mind saying me that he`s really handsome now. Oh, whatever. I`m not the kind of girl who`s taking it just because of the looks anyway. No, definitely not. I don`t care how someone looklike, I`m after his personality and all that shizz. This guy`s just like a so-so back then, and yeah I like him. But now... he`s the bomb. I totally dig!


So much for that, then next on. When I clicked the 'next' button when I was browsing that same album, I saw him, yeah that guy, with another girl. They`re too sweet and all that. Heck, the pain I felt? It sucks. Yeah, I was like struck when I saw that. They`re too sweet but I`m pretty sure she`s not his girlfriend... at least just yet. (I`m smiling, yes.) Though knowing so, I can still feel the pain. Yes, I envy the girl. I feel jealous of her. You can`t blame me. I`m a girl, eh? Just as some other girls are, I wish I was in her place. Call me desperate. Kasi naman. I was not feeling like this just because I can see he`s handsome, I feel this way because, yeah, I like him. And truth be told, a part of me wants to be with him. Aww, sugar.

0 comments: