BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 11, 2010

An Online Letter

Hello, Mr. Whoeveryouare. You know what? I`m thinking of telling you na. Yeah, I want to tell you but just like before, I`m scared. I want you to know everything I`m feeling. I was like decided to tell you the moment I learned that you`re planning to live out of the country when given a chance. But you know what, that country you want to live in is the same country I want to live in too. Yes, my first choice. And now I`m thinking, what would that possibly be? Coincidence or maybe we`ll be living together on that same country, same place, same home. Yeah, I`m such a fool.


ATM, there are 6 people who knows that I`m liking you. Well, I just don`t know if my count`s accurate. I even don`t know, maybe you`re informed about this too. Yeah, I feel like you know about this, about my feelings towards you. And I really don`t know what to do anymore. What should I do?

Hay. Grabe. Gusto ko na talagang sabihin kaso may pumipigil pa rin, eh? Alam mo `yun. Hindi ko alam kung maaano ka o ano. HAHA. Kasi naman, bakit ikaw pa? Pero DW, wala akong pinagsisisihan, nagtatanong lang. :)

PS. Kung alam mo naman na oh, please pakisabi naman na sa akin.

Love always,
Me

0 comments: